To book any of the talks below, contact email@example.com once it’s stated on this website, in a newsletter, on Facebook or Twitter that booking has opened. Heaton History Group members have a two week priority booking window:
- Wed 24 October Social Care in Almshouses and Aged Miners’ Homes (Christine Seal)
- Wed 21 November Lyons’ Roar: England’s youngest scorer (Viktoria Kay) & AGM
- Wed 12 Dec 1715 Jacobite Uprising in Northumberland (Liz Finch)
- Wed 23 Jan 800 Years of Newcastle Mayors (David Faulkner)
- Wed 21 Feb Thomas Bewick: artist, naturalist, celebrity (Peter Quinn)
Venues Most of our talks take place at the Corner House Hotel, a central and fully-accessible venue with excellent facilities but there will be additional events and activities throughout and beyond Heaton.
Booking All talks will be free to members and cost £2.00 for non-members. Once booking has opened, reserve your place by contacting Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07443 594154