To book any of the talks below, contact email@example.com once it’s stated on this website, in a newsletter, on Facebook or Twitter that booking has opened. Heaton History Group members have a two week priority booking window:
- Wed 28 March The King’s Shilling (Alan Giles and Old English)
- Wed 25 April If We Do Not Count, We Shall Not Be Counted (Anthea Lang)
- Wed 23 May Fenham and the Garden Suburb (Mike Greatbatch)
- Wed 27 June Ralp Hedley: Tyneside’s Finest Painter? (Bill Saunders)
- Wed 11 July The Lyon’s Roar (Viktoria Kay)
Venues Most of our talks take place at the Corner House Hotel, a central and fully-accessible venue with excellent facilities but there will be additional events and activities throughout and beyond Heaton.
Booking All talks will be free to members and cost £2.00 for non-members. Once booking has opened, reserve your place by contacting Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07443 594154