To book any of the talks below, contact firstname.lastname@example.org once it’s stated on this website, in a newsletter, on Facebook or Twitter that booking has opened. Heaton History Group members have a two week priority booking window:
- Wed 24 May North East Life in the 30s, 40s and 50s (Andrew Clark)
- Wed 28 June The Bold, the Brave and the Bad: north east men from the past (Freda Thompson)
- Wed 26 July Lower Ouseburn Valley – walk (Alan Morgan)
- Wed 23 August Jesmond Dene: past, present and future – walk (Ouseburn Parks’ Volunteer Guides)
- Wed 27 September Policing in Northumberland 1750-1950 (Ian Roberts)
Venues Most of our talks take place at the Corner House Hotel, a central and fully-accessible venue with excellent facilities but there will be additional events and activities throughout and beyond Heaton.
Booking All talks will be free to members and cost £2.00 for non-members. Once booking has opened, reserve your place by contacting Maria on email@example.com or 07443 594154